ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Progress and discovery are "Thinking the Unthinkable"

The idea gets me

Sometimes projects are not successful as forecasted because we approach them like trying to assemble a jigsaw without first seeing the picture on the box.
One knows a solution exists providing all the bits and pieces are put together in the right way.

The Art of doing something new (and useful) is to identify the problem, the niche of the Market and then adopt the right method of approaching it.
Easier said than done.

I often take a new idea to bed, set it up center stage in the mind, and focus on it as I'm falling asleep.
Sometimes a solution reveals itself, sometimes it doesn't, sometimes I just cannot sleep, but nevertheless it's more fun than counting sheep.

Lately I have been obsessed by the word: Network.
Everything I approach sooner or later fits in some Network pattern.
May be I am too much involved in the Internet, I probably am too enthusiastic about it.

When I get an idea, or better, when the idea gets me,I usually only see the right side of it.
Sometimes assumptions inhibit shaking out answers, or at least the right answers.
But having none is even worse.
Making mistakes is just the normal way to do whatever you want to do.

Thinking is better that not thinking as doing is better than not doing.

Blogging is the way to publish (literally speaking, making it public) you brain.
What depresses me most is why nobody clicks on that small button: Comment?

Patrizia from a World on IP

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc