ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Chocolate versus Aspirine

My husband and I are like one of those old couples you see in Diner's movies.
The housewife cleaning (I am a little bit following the fashion, so I usually am at my computer) and the husband reading the newspaper (online of course).
Then the housewife comments, hopefully in a humoristic and wise way (wise because wisdom belongs to housewives).
"They say it is better for your health a piece of dark chocolate a day than an aspirine." (wasn't it an apple?)
"Who says that? A chocolate producer?"
"No, a journalist."
I didn't know that they had invented yet the PayPerNews journalists...nowadays it looks like the only thing journalists are still able to do is copying their collegues online (bloggers)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc