ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, March 15, 2007

And the wolf slept with the sheep...

At the light of what is happening in Italy I curiously found this note:

From: "Steven M. Bellovin"
I hate to play clipping service, but this story is too important not to mention. Many top Greek officials, including the Prime Minister, and the U.S. embassy had their mobile phones tapped. What makes this interesting is how it was done: software was installed on the switch that diverted calls to a prepaid phone. Think about who could manage that.

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes. I will surely learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision." - Benjamin Franklin

"And the wolf slept with the sheep...the sheep didn't get much rest..."(humbly Patrizia)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc