ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Friday, September 21, 2012

Power of the Internet

Yesterday I was talking with my friend Grazia about our need to plant some new bushes in our garden.
I really do not know exactly what I would like, and it is very important to think what you want BEFORE, because it takes some years to see the result, and if you do not like it, then it is too late...
Well after a few hours, when I was looking for something else, magically, my screen was full of every possible kind of bushes and links where to find them and everything else one could dream to find...
That is called SMO and means social media optimization...
Then I got kind of curious and wanted to know more, about SMO I mean.
So I began searching and found this interesting article, neatly written, easy to understand, also for somebody like me who is not exactly an IT guru...but nevertheless who wants to understand and know all the possibilities that the NET can offer...
So I simply went on and found out the best way to optimize your website is finding search engine marketing experts and leaving them the task.
Exactly what I found in another article from the same writer, who went on explaining that is not just important to know, but it is even more important to understand how to use what you know...knowledge is for nothing if you do not know how to use it...
At this point, I began to be quite intrigued, it was no more a matter of bushes, but it began to be a matter of good placement for my website.
So I simply followed the writer and landed in another article about search engine marketing firm, how to find the right one and choose the best.
Well, I still haven’t chosen the bushes for my garden, but I certainly know how to chose the right company for SMO...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc