ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Watching The Big Bang Theory with my boyfriend

Guest post written by Kelly Simpson

There have been all types of shows that my boyfriend and I have tried watching together. But there's just so much that we disagree on when it comes to entertainment. I would rather be reading Jane Austen when he would rather be playing a first person shooter game. So you can imagine that we wouldn't really want to watch the same type of TV. But there's at least one show that we know that we can watch together, The Big Bang Theory.



I actually started watching the show by myself and then one night he was over when it came on, so we watched it together. Well, now he even looks looks up spoilers on the Internet for what's going to happen the rest of the season! When he was doing that a few nights ago, I ran across some information on Internet Companies. After I looked through it some, I decided to change over my company to one of those I was reading about.

Sometimes I'll tease my boyfriend about being a nerd and that there should be a show about him like that. But that's just because he works in a lab and he takes it all in stride.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc