ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, January 09, 2006

Virtual reality

I would like virtual reality to be a world that is fully objective like the physical world, but also completely fluid like the imagination.

Philosophers go further saying that the physical world doesn't really exist, that when we put a book in a drawer and close it, the book disappears and appears again when WE open the drawer.
That the book doesn't exist in itself.

My problem is that when I open the drawer, usually the book is not there, the reason being not in the fact that the physical book doesn't exist, but that I am getting more and more forgetful.
I think I put a book in a certain drawer and I didn't.
That makes virtual reality even more complicated...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc