1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature."
1)I wouldn´t worry too much about it, I bet there is already someone who knows how to do.
May be some natural, ecologic way: birds flu or something similar...
2) We should just let nature do its business.
3) It won´t be difficult with 500 millions (a little bit more than US population)
4) Point one will solve this too.
5) Fair laws and just courts, of course fair and just to...
6)How many nations do you need for 500 millions?
7) Kill the guilty ones and period
8) Be a slave and shut up.
9) In Sparta, in the old days they knew how to prize truth and beauty...
10) This could be the only point I would agree.