ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Sunday, February 11, 2007

How much have I made?

As usual, it depends on the point of view...
I think I made a lot, because it was fun working and when you like what you do, it's like a past time talking about sponsored content...

Everyday two opportunities, too bad I couldn't choose the ones I would have liked most.
Either they were already taken or I wasn't good enough.
Well I think it is fair.
If I was an advertiser I wouldn't want to waste my money in blogs where few people go or in posts I do not think will be effective.
And most of us bloggers are some kind of unprofessional.
On the other end, that is what makes this way of advertising something different.
It is not only the buzz, it is the way they propose the matter.
Some time ago I wrote about the difference between a journalist and a blogger.
And I said in my opinion sometimes bloggers can be better than journalists.
First they do not use a jargon, but they write the simple way people of everyday talk.
And that makes it easier to understand. And when something is easier to understand is also easily spread.( and people like it)
They complain people do not read enough newspapers or news.
The main reason is that they find them boring.
When they write about simple gossip they sell more.
So why not making news simpler, as we say "ad usum delphini"? ( which means translated in a way that the "delphinum" which is the prince as a pupil)?

Second feature of a blogger's advertisement is that it is written with a kind of personal involvement. "I tried it, or I faced this situation, or I thought about it..."and you feel it is true.
It is not like a famous actor who says I use this car, when everybody knows he wouldn't.
It is by far more convincing to say: "I would like to use this car, the problem is I cannot afford it, but if you can...lucky you!"
Going back to the subject.
As usual, since as I wrote in my other posts, I am not the "spending" and "enjoying to the full" type, I invested the PPP post money on my Paypal account to buy nice and cheap things on Ebay.com and I sold some of them on ebay.it.
I made happy six people:

1) The American who sold the staff
2) the Italian who bought it
3) Ebay.com
4) Ebay.it
5) Paypal
6) ME

And if you would add to the lot PAYPERPOST and the ADVERTSER who made me make the money, you can have a good idea of how a well organized marketing can make a booming Economy!!!!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc