ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Did you run out of INK?

And you do not want to spend too much in a new cartridge?
I will tell you how.

Follow my link to the Cartridge Finder.
First you'll be able to find the right cartridge for your printer and then you'll be able to find the online merchants who sell those products.
It is quite easy.
You click on the brand of your printer, you'll be able to see all models, to find out what kind of cartridge you need, and, writing your postal code, also who sells them close to you.
At this point you just have to go and buy them...
I forgot: you can also compare prices and find out which is the cheapest (I like it when I can save a little bit).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Traditional film prints tend to fade quite a bit after 30 or 40 years, while most ink jet prints fade in a fraction of that time. so with ink finder, try to find a betterink

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc