ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

How to be on the cover of a Magazine in 5 minutes

I always thought the best way was to go on your balcony and beginning shooting all around...
But I have a few practical problems.
First: my balcony faces the garden and I could, providing I am able to, shoot a few birds, which wouldn't bring me on any first page.
Second, I do not own a gun and this would probably be impediment number first.
Besides, I am not even the "wild" type...

But there is an easier way (they say):


"Get Yourself On The Cover Of a Magazine in 5 mins
Tired of seeing the same old celebrities on the covers of your favorite magazines? Now you can do something about it. No kidding... it took me less than 5 mins.


Tired of seeing the same old celebrities on covers of your favorite magazines?

Now with 'My Fun Covers', you can publish cover stories about the real celebrities in your life - your friends!

Expose scandals, make up sensational stories, embarass your friends... everyone deserves their 15 minutes of fame!"
Facebook

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc