ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Weak or Strong?

Prepare an honest assessment of your strengths and weaknesses.

Written by Collin De Ruyck – Marketing

When I say prepare and honest assessment of your strengths and weaknesses that’s exactly what I mean. Honesty is what’s really going to help push you over the top and hit your goals that you have set out to reach. I agree with you, it a hard thing to do to point out your weaknesses. Like really who wants to do that and admit that you can’t do something or you don’t know everything. If you are having problems with this maybe call up a few of your closes friends and hope they are honest with you. Some times doing this as a group effort is the best way to find out area’s that you’re strong in and area’s your week in and that you need improvement on.

My biggest strength that I have is that I am a very positive person. I honestly believe that I can do anything if I set my mind to it, and want something bad enough. Look at me now for example, I am a web master so to speak, and 3 months ago I didn’t even know what a blog was.

My biggest weakness is that I put things off for a very long time sometimes. A procrastinator is the word I would use if I had to pick only one. An example there is I have a piece of art I started working on a few months back and it’s just sitting there in my front porch getting dusty. I will get to it, and maybe that’s a bad example to use because I have to be really focused on my work when I go to do that and have a very clear vision in my head of what the out come is going to be. It doesn’t take me to long after I hit that point, maybe a few hours at most to complete a piece.

In order to achieve this list of you’re strengths and weaknesses all by yourself your going to need to be a person who really knows who you are, and like I said you can always call over a few friends to help. But once you have this assessment completed your going to know for sure where you stand with your goals and what you’re going to have to do to hit them.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc