ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How to become (almost) a Movie Star

Do you want to be a movie star?
Or just look alike...?
Would you like to be in a real movie, but you have no means to make it (no good camera, no ideas...)
Let HP do it for you.
Do what I DID.
Create your own HP Be a Star Video at HP- Be A Star.
Send over Your bit.ly links to me.
And, of course look at my video...
The one there is the real me, a few years ago...
I was on the set of the Godfather 2.
Yes the one of Coppola, one of the most famous and good Movies I ever saw.
That house, the one that in the movie is the Lake Tahoe residence of Michael (the son of the Godfather) belonged to my grandfather´s brother, (the name of the place was Fleur du Lac) John Demaria and was sold to Coppola for THAT movie.
The Gazebo was built just for the movie, for the Godfather´s daughter wedding.
Do you remember?
I was there when they were preparing it, and took this picture.
The place is amazing and the water so blue...
My grandfather´s brother was from Italy (not Corleone) and emigrated to America in the same period of Vito Corleone.
He was very handsome, looked a lot like Marlon Brando...
The movies´story is Not his story, but could have been...



1 comment:

Deepak said...

Good information about the blog. Find this lovely post for online exam.

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc