ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Japanese people

"Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara said, "The identity of the Japanese people is selfishness. The Japanese people must take advantage of this tsunami as means of washing away their selfish greed. I really do think this is divine punishment."

They are also very proud.
What will win?
Is the Tsunami enough?
I do not think so, they will deny the evidence, against any law of smartness.
If you are in need, and they are, you´d better play the humble part.
Nobody likes to help a proud, self sufficient liar.
Nevertheless I whatch TV and I can just see desperate people, humans like me who in a few minutes lost all what they had, including dear ones.
My heart is with them, because I strongly believe that behind any facade of greed or selfishness or proudness, there is a frighthened human beeing, who asks himself: is it worth to be a survivor?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc