ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My husband travels too much

Posted by Virgil Burks

My husband love’s his job and I hate it. He is never home. He’s out of town for about 3 weeks out of the month. The kids and I miss him very much when he is gone. They count down the days until he comes home and love spending time with him while he’s here but they always get sad when he has to leave again. I mean don’t get me wrong, I really appreciate all that he does for us, I just wish he could be here more often. We live in a pretty safe neighborhood but I still get a little scared when he’s not home, mainly because most all our neighbors know when he’s not home, so I just worry about other not so friendly people noticing it too. My husband suggested we get ADT Jersey City to help ease my worries. Having it does help me feel more protected now, but I’m still a little worried while he’s away. The kids are really looking forward to his 2 week vacation coming up.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc