ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, November 05, 2007

"If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first four sharpening the axe."

I do not feel I have wisdom enough to say no to a good bargain.
And I am not even a teenager!
May be that is one of the ways to keep young, always dreaming and wanting something new (but of course at a discounted price).
And with the dawn of the Internet, buyers like me have found real treasures in websites like CouponChief.com.
Because you have all the best opportunities and the biggest discounts, all in a website.
That means you do not have to search and browse to find the things you would like to buy.
And the exciting thing is that, also if you have no idea or intention to buy something, it is enough to go there and you can see all your needs at a price you cannot refuse.
For example, some time ago I decided that I really didn't need a new pair of boots, I didn't since I came to Timberland's woman sale .
At that point I realized how old fashioned and worn were all my boots and how nice and elegant I would have looked with Women's FC Flora Tall Boot Reddish Brown Smooth, and the price was just $109.99 instead of $180!
I decided it was really stupid to miss such a good opportunity to own a real Timberland pair of boots, and most than everything it was really stupid missing to save $80.
After that I began looking where I could have invested the $80 I just saved, may be saving some extra money to invest in something else...
First thing I remembered what I read just the day before.
Mr Lincoln said: "If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first four sharpening the axe."
So I decided to take advantage of another very good offer: BeastDealMagazines
I could spend a few hours looking what to actually buy and then just go again to the Best Coupons page and decide...
When you decide to spend, it really pays off to sharpen the mind to decide WHAT to buy...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc