ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What is living

When I was 10 years old I decided to become a lawyer, because on TV they showed Perry Mason and I was very fond of him.
When I was sixteen I discovered Simone de Beauvoir and wanted to be a philosopher.
When I was 18 I decided to study Pharmacy, because I was good in chemistry and it was a good and profitable profession.
I did it for 22 years, then I had to quit, because I had so many things I liked doing that I had not enough spare time.
I was fond of Horseback riding at that time, and I had my own horse and I had to ride everyday, beside taking care of him.
Later I changed to gardening, which was a Hobby more congenial to an aging lady.
I didn’t achieve any glory or fame in what I did, but I had a good time doing it, and now I can pride myself to be an expert in many things.
My blog reflects my attitude and is a mirror of what I am.
I began it as a VoIP blog and my posts in the beginning were about VoIP.
But it is hard to write always and almost every day about a subject so limited as VoIP, so I widened it with technology.
But being my technical background mostly my husband’s knowledge (which is undoubtedly good), I find it hard to write every day a new post about it.
Especially when there are so many new things every day to write about.
The secret to creativity is knowing how to widen your boundaries.
There is a huge world out there, so huge an average lifetime will never be able to discover it.
That is why we make children, so that somebody, somehow will go on...

1 comment:

cmwillingham said...

I enjoyed your post. Like you I feel the world is such an interesting place that is hard to experience and enjoy all of the options available in a lifetime. I must be content with trying my best.

I own a marketing/public relations company and my brother owns a VoIp company called Telasip. He has asked me to help him arrive at some creative marketing ideas but I do find it challenging to come up with something other than, "It's a bargain, It's a bargain, It's a bargain."

Have an awesome day!

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc