ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Outsourcing surgery?

Many people from the developed world go to India for the rejuvenation promised by yoga and ayurvedic massage, but few would consider it a destination for plastic surgery.
That's exactly what the government in India hopes will happen soon: to make India a prime destination for medical tourists.
I believe that the marriage between the interests of Western medical tourists and a handful of private hospitals is at "a very superficial level as far as the medical care industry in India is concerned".
Besides I wouldn't risk my health just to save a few bucks.
I would very much prefer a Los Angeles plastic surgeon to any unknown one in India.
Lloyd M. Krieger, MD is the founder and medical director of Beverly Hills plastic surgery.
He knows how to make plastic surgery a more rewarding experience for patients.
His academic work has led to the publication of more than 50 articles, including more than 20 in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery.
During his seven years training at UCLA, Dr. Krieger did extensive work in all areas of plastic surgery including cosmetic surgery, reconstructive surgery, microsurgery, burn surgery, craniofacial surgery and hand surgery.
Do you think about Breast Augmentation?
There is one place where you can go for the best results:
Los Angeles breast augmentation, and having it done in the right way.
An implant is placed underneath the breast tissue. The choice of implant position is based on the shape of your current breast, the amount of breast tissue and overall body size.
If you go into their website you'll learn everything about it.
That will help you to decide if and when and how.
Health is too an important matter just to trust anybody.
Outsourcing surgery?
No Thanks. I care for myself.

1 comment:

The Patients Advantage said...

Great blog! Thanks. I recently had breast augmentation surgery and by accident I stumbled upon www.thepatientsadvantage.com. I used them when looking for a surgeon.

What I liked the most was that my profile remained anynomyous until I was ready to decide what to do. I received replies from four surgeons that met all the things I was looking for. I liked having that complete control without the sales pressure that some of these places can be known for.

If you are going to go down the cosmetic surgery road...better to be safe than sorry. Check them out.

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc