ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Sunday, August 26, 2007

What is important in life

In Life is not important what you have, it is important what you DO NOT have.
Once Tuesday was a special day to me.
Because on Tuesdays I went riding.
I enjoyed it so much and I looked forward to my Tuesdays.
Then I thought to go riding also on Wednesdays and Thursdays and Fridays.
The I went riding every day.
Then I got so bored of riding that I had to stop.

But I learned my lesson.
Now everyday is special to me.
On Sundays I DO NOT wash floors or dust.
I just make my bed and eventually cook lunch.
Because it is Sunday and Sundays are special days.
I spend most of my time on the Internet and kind of enjoy it.
On Mondays I have a lot to clean and dust. All the things I didn't do on Sundays.
Tuesday is the "laundry day".
Wednesday is the "ironing and other small activities".
Thursday is again "cleaning day" and so on.
The time left for the Internet during the week is little,so that I mostly look forward to what I will write on Sundays.

I read "Life is a puzzle without a solution".
Nice words, but I do not think it is a puzzle.
At least not for me.
Life is the way I live.
Occupying the time I have and the space I got.
I do not want more, I do not want less.
It began and it will end.
Somebody left the space to me, I will leave the space to somebody else.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc