ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I love Las Vegas

I am Italian, but I can say I saw more of US than the average American.
Because I love this county and I think no other place in the world can offer such a variety of unique landscapes as USA (after Italy of course...).
The place I love best' Of course it is Las Vegas, the place I choose to get married.
It was some years ago, and it was not the first time I was there.
But I must say, Las Vegas is a place where you could go ten times and always find something new and different.
And I am not fond of gambling.
And you don't need to be fond of gambling to choose to be there.
There are so many things to see in Las Vegas and surroundings.
If you want to be sure not to miss anything, you should book a visit with Trusted Tours and Attractions.
For example I would suggest the Lake Mead Cruise and Hoover Dam Tour, aboard the Mississippi style Paddle Wheeler.
That is certainly a unique experience.
Another trip which I would warmly suggest because it was one of the biggest emotion of my life is the Grand Canyon Chariot of Fire Helicopter Tour.
"Your journey begins at Hoover Dam - Lake Mead, and continues through the Joshua tree forest. Then it's on to the West Rim, where the Grand Canyon's natural beauty remains nearly untouched by man".
ManfredL.V.
This is one of the pictures I took there.
Today you have a reason more to visit Trusted Tours and Attractions.
If you sign up for Trusted Travel eNewsletter you will be entered to win an iPod Nano.
Not bad a brand new iPod for Christmas!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc