ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Imagination

My daughter has the passion for photographing.
And I think she is quite good at it.
She sees what I do not see and so can take pictures of things and moments I overlook.

"While stopping at the bus station, I noticed that when the daffodils are closed up they shake their heads.
And that when they are opened out they nod their heads!
I do not think that anybody has noticed this, so I took a picture of it."

And in the picture you could ACTUALLY see that it was true!

So when I have to make her a present I know what I have to buy and this year for Christmas I know where I have to look.
rifle scopes
They have the coolest gifts that your family / someone close will absolutely love! They have a huge selection of products, whether it is for an astronomer, a photographer, a birder, a sports fan, a hunter or just an all around gadget lover.
Holiday shopping takes time and you want to explore all of the best options. That is why they have hand-selected some great gift items for you and sorted them by category and price.
They even offer discount pricing, FREE UPS on orders over $29.95.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc