ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, February 26, 2009

How to save and still see well...

If you need a new pair of eyeglasses you should read The New York Times.
Well, do not misunderstand me.
It is not that reading an online newspaper can magically restore your vision.
What it can do is suggesting how to have a good pair of new glasses without spending a fortune and still improve your eyesight...
They smartly point it out how easy is to spend a fortune for a pair of glasses when you can have the same for much less.
Look at the following image:


glasses


Those are the glasses I choose.
They are very light and comfortable.
Some time ago I made the mistake to choose a frame which looked very fashionable, but they proved to be quite uncomfortable.
With another supplier I would have had to stick to that model, for financial reasons, but with Zenni Optical I can afford to have two pairs, one for showing, when I like to look very "in" and one for using everyday.
Well, how much do you think they were?
I know you won’t believe it, but that nice, light frame was just $8!
And I have another advantage...when I lose one I always have a spare in my bag, so that I do not get crazy looking for glasses all over the house!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc