ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, February 28, 2011

ARE THEY ALL IDIOTS?

Many years ago I saw an American movie "The Hunter" I guess it was with DeNiro.
I do not remember the details, but I remember it was quite crude and realistic.
The war in Vietnam was depicted as it was, a terrible experience that changed the life of the survivors.
Nevertheless, to my upmost surprise, at the end, in a moment in which ANY Italian had he had to suffer what the Americans soldiers did for his country is comment would have been "Vaffanculo Italia e tutti gli italiani!"
But the scene was shocking to me.
They all gathered around the table and said "God Bless America".
I remember I thought " Are they idiots or what?"
I certainly couldn’t understand.
Exactly as I cannot understand now.

ALL AMERICANS ARE READY TO BEGIN A NEW WAR, for Democracy sake.


ARE THEY ALL IDIOTS?

1 comment:

search engine optimization said...

what a pathetic situation.

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc