ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, February 28, 2008

About health

I am not a superstitious person, but I never walk under stairs, I touch iron (I am Italian, I know somewhere else they touch wood) when a black cat crosses my road and I have a good Health insurance.
Because the best way to be healthy is having a good insurance, and you can be almost 100% sure you won't get ill, and, in the case you do, at least you have the satisfaction to get back the money you spent...

If you happen to live in the UK I suggest you as private health cover BUPA.co.uk.
Because it is "The UK's leading provider of private health care insurance and health care services", because it can be tailored to all your needs, because it gives a good financial protection and you can insure everything, from yourself to your home and family, your trips and even your dog...
And if this is not enough, may be it would make you feeling better to know that part of your money will be spent for a good cause.
"From October to December 2007, 60 BUPA volunteers travelled to northern Thailand to work on a series of projects to improve Sarnelli House orphanage."
See the Movie

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc