ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Friday, January 30, 2009

When truth and honesty do not pay

"Popular blogger Michael Arrington from TechCrunch has decided to take an extended break from blogging after he was spit upon by a stranger and received death threats from a man."

The main problem is that people take criticism too seriously.
I, personally, see it as and invitation to fight.
And there is nothing in this world I love better than discussing.
Even if I know I am on the losing side.
I like discussing for discussing.

There are three kinds of people: the ones who love the World, the ones who want to change it and the ones who talk about it.
I belong to the third group.
I do not discuss about it, the world is as it is, and you have no choice but accept it as it is.
You can change the way people see it, but you cannot change how humans are.
Bad and good is the way we see it, the way we believe it should be or shouldn´t be.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc