ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Friday, January 25, 2008

"To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit."

What do I mean if I say I miss you?
I feel an empty space close to me.
I need to see you, I need to talk to you, I need somebody to live my everyday life for and with.
I miss a big part of my world, the part that makes my every thought, action, care, worth of.
What is life if you do not share it?
What is a happy moment if you cannot live it with someone else, if you have nobody to tell, to explain, to live it with?
Life is communication, life is sharing, life is loving.
What is the most romantic thought?
I used to love reading Shakespeare's sonnets.
He is the one who can really explain what love is.
My favorite is the one that ends:

"O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love's fine wit."

Yes, to hear with eyes is the essence of love.

1 comment:

LaRouche Youth Movement said...

Um, I hate to burst your Shakespeare bubble but he is not talking about love from the standpoint of a person to person relationship. Throughout Shakespeare's entire life England is being torn apart by religious battles. Shakespeare's love is England and in particular he is a Catholic 'dissident'. This sonnet, 123, is a message to you the reader that his works are coded. They are historical documents of the political conditions of England. Read "Shadowplay" by Claire Asquith

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc