ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, March 17, 2008

Backup problems?

As I am fed up with creating CDs and/or DVDs saving my critical and important data, I was always waiting for a service like this, offering

- fully automated Remote backup
- continuous backup of my modified files every 10 minutes
- easy drag n drop file restore
- all done in a secure way with encryption
- web based views of backup logs and summary

And this all for free with 2 GB of space.
If I need more, I can upgrade to the Pro version for a small fee of just USD 49.50 per year and 50 GB space.

There is also a version for small businesses, which covers all their needs for just USD 99.50 per year.

Have a look at Online Backup, it pays off...

Post a Comment
 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc