ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, March 17, 2008

Backup problems?

As I am fed up with creating CDs and/or DVDs saving my critical and important data, I was always waiting for a service like this, offering

- fully automated Remote backup
- continuous backup of my modified files every 10 minutes
- easy drag n drop file restore
- all done in a secure way with encryption
- web based views of backup logs and summary

And this all for free with 2 GB of space.
If I need more, I can upgrade to the Pro version for a small fee of just USD 49.50 per year and 50 GB space.

There is also a version for small businesses, which covers all their needs for just USD 99.50 per year.

Have a look at Online Backup, it pays off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am using a program called Zoogmo which lets me backup with my friends or my own computers. I have built a backup network and now the program automatically backs up my data to their computers without my having to do anything. The other cool thing is that it is totally free.

http://zoogmo.com

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc