ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, July 19, 2007

When unhealthy food makes your life healthy

When I didn't feel like doing anything in my house we had a pizza.
We had from three to six pizzas a week.
Those were the days my children loved.
Not for the pizza, but for the freedom.
Those were the days in which they were allowed to come with dirty feet and dirty hands and dirty clothes.
Who bothered?
I was not going to clean so there was no need to keep it clean.
Of course there were the days in which I was under the "cleaning spree".
Those were the times which made you realize how nice life could be.
"Please just sit down and read".
Reading was what they were allowed to.
Sometimes watching TV.
And missing the Pizza.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc