ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, October 29, 2007

Dreaming about miracles

Dreaming about miracles can really change your life.
Much more than miracles themselves.
If you are really lucky you can have a miracle in all your life, while it takes very little to dream about a miracle any time you need one.
And the good thing of dreaming is that you can change gender, type, location, amount, as you please.
A tailored miracle any time you fancy one.
How to?
Very simple.
Just close your eyes and think: how would my life change if for example, my blog was rated 7 or 8?
That could really make a big difference.
I would be able to get most of the well paid, well sought of opportunities on PayPerPost.
And beginning to make real money.
Besides of course being able to write about more interesting things.
This of course comes by itself.
When they pay you $350 for 50 words, any subject becomes interesting and suddenly you find much more to write about.

Or something else like: how would my life change if I found out I won at the lottery?
That is quite impossible for me in the real world, since I never buy tickets, but who knows?
Somebody could buy one and register my name...
Anyway, in the miracles' world this has no importance, since the only thing that counts is the miracle itself.
How and when and where have no meaning anymore.
We are talking about miracles.

The important is being smart about it.
Never dream of more than one or two a day, otherwise they become normality and normality kills the fun.
Enjoy one at a time and fully.
Never loose fantasy and hope.
Go to sleep hoping in a brand new morning miracle for the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although what you write about "dreaming" is true, we must balance it with "reality" as "dreaming" is and should be a
"means" and not an "end".
The Holy Koran says (and so do the
psyciatrists) : "Get inspiration and learn from your dreams!"
---
As for miracles, I have had many small miracles in my life (some were not small at all) and thirty of which I have related in my book
"SMALL MIRACLES" - ISBN 1598001000
(Outskirts Press)
A copy was sent to H.H. The Pope Benedictus XVI and was well received.
http://www.outskirtspress.com/smallmiracles

Its press review:
http://www.prlog.org/10029697-small-miracles-by-askin-ozcan.html

Available at all major internet bookshops.

Anonymous said...

The other night I dreamed three miracles. This location I was at can be described as a man-made holy place on a side of a mountain. (2)It was built with stairs that weren't naturally taking you up & down, but in directions that defy gravity (like in such painting where the stairs go in all different directions, I don't know the artist name or the name of the painting). (1)A movie was playing on the rock that seemed to depict a happy young girl in a field. This is without any sort of equipment, projector, or electricity present. (3)Now there were witnesses in my dream & I know this because when the last miracle happened I heard gasps as it took place. A young woman was standing, leaning forward and she floated backwards. One of my family members were there (I recognized her gasp), she needs to believe in god more than she does!

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc