ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My personal war against termites

I love spiders as much as I hate termites(and also mosquitoes).
While I have a friendly and emphatic attitude towards those laborious small insects that help us to get rid of bugs, I have a personal dislike for those who endanger my nice wood furniture.
It happened more than once.
The problem is, you realize they are destroying it too late.
When the piece of furniture is damaged.
So you should be constantly watching for them and have no mercy.
How?
You can find very useful information on termites if you follow my link, and I assure you, if you have a nice home and care for it, you won't regret it, on the contrary, you will be grateful you had the opportunity to read my post.
And remember: the war against them is never finished.
The moment you feel you can relax can be the one they are organizing themselves for a new battle...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc