ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, October 29, 2007

How far would you go to become another "you"?

Dreaming is the thing I do best.
I did it all my life, since I was a little girl.
Life was dull and boring, so I put a little spice in it.
But I didn't stop at dreaming.
I also wanted my dreams come true.
And that is the best part of it.
Never accepting ourselves for what we are, always trying to improve, getting better, and if not "better" at least different.
Some people would be very concerned when it comes to change themselves.
"I like the way I am" they would say.
I never did.
I always thought there was another me somewhere, somehow that wanted to take the place of the current "me".
So, if you asked me: Would you try plastic surgery?
I wouldn't hesitate to answer :Yes, I would.
As much as I would try to learn a new language, or being interested in a new subject.
If I would like to improve my knowledge, what would be wrong in wanting to improve my look?
Or just getting rid of some aging wrinkles?
If I lived in the UK, I certainly would try Plastic Surgery UK.
Of course if I could afford it.
Could you resist to the invitation: MYA Make Yourself Amazing.
I wouldn't, and I am not ashamed of it.
Why should I look ugly if I had the chance to be pretty?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc