ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shopalchoolic

Yes, I admit it, I cannot resist a good bargain.
Whatever it can be, the smell of a good business is hunting me since the first hours of my day.
Call it shopalchoolism or bargain addiction, or special offers fever, or discount coupons fanatism, the end is always that: I buy a lot and the more I can save, the more I buy.
But then, what is the fun of earning money if you do not enjoy spending it?
And what is a better satisfaction than thinking you got something for much less than what it is worth?
It doesn't matter if you do not need it, there will be a time when you will need it.
It comes without saying that one of my favorite website is Couponchief.com
Where else could you find 20% off your order on Military clothing ?
You are a woman, somebody would object, but, is it forbidden to wear those nice mimetic pants ( I have a wonderful pair already)? Then, 20% off is a good amount saved...
And what about 10% off Time Life ?
They say ” Time Life take the very best songs, the very best TV programs, and the very best entertainment products - the ones you remember and love the most - and mix the absolute best of the best in just the right order." and I do not dislike to read about the very best music, one HAS to know the latest about it, doesn't one?
Especially when it comes to 10% less...
And of course I cannot miss Best Deals Magazines otherwise, how could I be informed on the BEST DEALS?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc