ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The other side of tomorrow

Future's forecast is something everybody is very good at.
Everybody has his own future, because everybody has his own present.
And my future is going to happen just the way I predicted it.
At the dawn of the cellular Era I predicted cell phones wouldn't have been successful.
And I was damn right, infact, for what concerns me, they haven't been successful at all.
They are an unneeded nuisance, a useless burden to carry, a chance more to be disturbed.

It is of little importance if 97% of the population loves them and uses them, for me they still are a big bluff.

That is to say that everybody's predictions sooner or later come real.
Your future forecast is as good as mine, it is just the "Other Side of Tomorrow".

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc