ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tell me the future and I'll make you a rich man

In my case it would be a rich woman, but that is not so important.
The "rich" is much more(important).

Sometimes I ask myself: what will this be in a few years?
How will we behave, what will we like, how will life be?

What will be the future of VoIP in a few years?
Sometimes we are not able to see the future, because too much in the present.
It looks like what is so great and successful today is not going to change.
But then: Everything must change, in order to be always the same....

Sometimes, quite often I find the answer in history.
Do you want to know the future? Look at the past.
Just today I was asking myself:

If somebody, today, put an Ad on the Internet, somewhere where billions could see it, and the ad said:

I offer a FREE SOFTWARE for faxing, you download it and it is free for the members belonging to my network.
If you want to fax somebody who doesn't belong to the Network you have to pay for "Faxing out" and if somebody from the outside of the Network wants to Fax you, he has to pay to "Faxing in".

I think everybody would laugh and pity who thinks "to have invented the hot water".

But then, if you just use the word Skype instead of Fax, you can have a good perspective of "What the future of VoIPing" will be in a few years...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc