ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, March 17, 2008

What is happiness?

If asked to define what happiness is I used to answer:
Happiness is finally getting rid of a hurting pair of shoes...


But I collected a few definitions I like:

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting
what you get... (James L)

Happiness is not about what happens to you; it's about your
attitude to what happens to you.

I am always happy. If I am alone, walking down a
street in Rome , I am happy. I feel loved. In fact. I
feel so happy sometimes that it is overwhelming and
almost makes me dizzy

'Happiness is wanting what you have in your life,
right now...' (Deepam)

Happiness is an inside job

And I would add:
Happiness is what we do not have.
If we have it, it's just normality...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc