ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

But where have ALL the Dreams gone?

Wisdom is what you have, when all the rest is gone.
I became wise in riding after I fell from the horse several times and almost broke my neck.
I realized it was a dangerous sport, at least for a non so good rider.
But all the fun was gone.
I became wise in choosing my men after a few disastrous experiences.
I understood where and how to choose my men.
But the fun was gone.

I became wise in my job after I made my mistakes.
But the time had gone.
The future had gone, the excitement of life had gone.

You are wise when you realize that you are not brave enough to live a life full of fun, when you are not able to accept defeats, when you don't want to be unhappy.
You are wise when you prefer boredom to unhappiness.
Probably you get wise when you realize that you are closer to the end than to the beginning.
But where have ALL the Dreams gone?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc