ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Who will win?

Something very interesting happened and I didn't want to tell you as a public post. My husband works for a Federal contractor for the Dept of Education. A few days ago they received a memo stating that, unless they had the security clearance to do so, if it was found out that he or any of his fellow employees were found to have accessed Wikileaks they would be immediately terminated from their job.
I thought you might find this little piece of info interesting. You may use it at any point you like but PLEASE keep my name anonymous.

If I had to put a bet, I would bid against the State.
They should know what is universally known, that the more you forbid something, the more interesting that something gets...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc