ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, April 05, 2012

My lake

Peetzig lake

Today is a beautiful day.
The sun is shining on my lake and, even though it is one year I live here, it never ends to surprise me, I look and see the beauty of this world and I do not care what is happening and what will happen, as long as I can enjoy it.
Life is enjoying what you can and being able to see what you can enjoy.
Life is looking for something and in the end realizing that it was there, since the beginning.
It is not WHAT you can find , it is finding what you have.

1 comment:

custom items said...

I am amazed! With such short post, the words she used and she constructed it seemed the view easy to imagine. The thought was very vivid and I envy her for having to see this.

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc