ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, July 19, 2007

About chatting

As much as I love commenting, I hate chatting.
That idle, stupid way of wasting time at the end of which you still think you are right and the others are wrong.
I like phrases which aim to have an echo, sentences which move people, words that have a meaning.
In the beginning I wanted what they called a "viral" blog.
Then I would have been happy with a "bacterial" one.
Something like the "Staphilococcus aureus" which is both positive and negative gram resistant.
Right now I have a much less powerful one, but I do not lack hopes and dreams.
In principle, dreaming costs nothing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a great speech. it really shows what she doesnt like about chatting and internet

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc