ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Sunday, July 15, 2007

About eBay

Bidding on eBay is a sport that is getting too expensive for me.
And is not because of what I buy, it is just because of what they charge.
You buy a book and they charge you pure, 100% Gold.
I just won an used book and thought I did a terrific bargain.
The book cost 1 Euro, but with shipment and expenses it was 36 Euro.
And it didn't even come from far away...

The only good thing is that I still have to pay for it and of course, as we say, I was not born yesterday.
The thing is that a great idea of selling and buying used stuff online will prove to be unsuccessful for the greediness and crookedness of people.
This is one more of those cases in which it was so nice some years ago...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc