ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oregon Woman Loses $400,000 to Nigerian E-Mail Scam

It is sometimes refreshing to know that there are still people who trust and believe.
If you find somebody (like me) who doesn't trust anybody or anything, who sees the catch everywhere and in everything you can be sure he (or she) is

Fist: Italian
Second: Middle Class
Third: Somebody who has already been cheated in any possible way.

What saved me is that I dislike so much to spend my money that I usually invest very little.
Sometimes that helps.
At least you loose that little and not all.

But being so stubborn to be cheated, that is something I cannot understand.
When you begin to loose, you should just stop.
Get what you can and even if that is nothing, just flee away.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc