ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Schadenfreude:something I am immune of

It takes a great humanity not to feel happiness in the losses or defeat of one's rivals or enemies.
That is what Schadenfreude is.
It looks it is quite common among Germans, they have this specific word for it, while we Italian do not.
As I said it takes a great humanity or just a lot of argute well thinking and willing.
I am definitely NOT happy if my friends or enemies are ot lucky or happy.
The reason is very simple, if you're not happy soon I won't too.
I am thoroughly happy knowing some of my relatives got suddenly rich.
He won't need me and I would look much more welcome for what is it worth to be rich and lucky if you do not have anybody to shout it to?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc