ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Love Letters

Do people still write love letters?
Some do and some don't.
I pity the ones who do not.
Because there is just one thing better than receiving a love letter and that is writing it.
May be the deepest love is the one we dream, not the one we live, and we see the person we love as the reality of our dreams.
That is why a love letter is the best gift to the one we love and to ourselves.
Because we live with it all the emotions and feelings we are very often unable to express in other ways.
Since I was a little girl I used to write letters to my mother.
And she still keeps them.
I told her all the things I was not able to say, but very much wanted her to know.
Later I loved to write to my husband too.
And he loved to read my letters. People who are unable to express their feelings with words miss the best part of loving and sharing.
A love letteris the best way to say "I love you".
And if you do not know how to write, read what you find in this romance website.
May be you'll understand what I mean when I talk about love letters.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc