ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Saturday, April 28, 2007

A portrait of an artist

Russian Artist Victor Lysakov


In a portrait you do not see the model, you see the artist.
And this is particularly true in the case of Victor Lysakov.

"At first glance, my modern expressionistic work might invoke a startling reaction – curiosity, mystery and even fear. But I dare you to conquer your fear – my paintings should not be scary; they merely depict life. "

He paints the life he sees.
He says he paints motifs of creatures, figures, animals and nature. "I prefer vibrant, unmistakable colors". I do not see vibrant colors, I would define them alive thanks to the contrast with a much darker background.
He says you can have a starting reaction, even fear.
I do not feel fear, I love his animals, I find them full af a sweetness that comes from a delicate figure, sad eyes, which make me feeling a mist of tenderness and empathy.
"Life is difficult for an animal. Life is sad, but nevertheless we must go on and live"
That is what they say and that is what Victor Lysakov's soul says.
" My paintings depict life". And I agree with your vision of life.
He has a style so gorgeous that it conceals the subject and expresses his view of life.
For when his work is finished it has, as it were, an independent life of its own, and may deliver a message far other than that which was put into its lips to say.

Beauty has as many meanings as man has moods. Beauty is the symbol of symbols.
Beauty reveals everything, because it expresses nothing. When it shows us itself, it shows us the whole fiery-colored world.
Beauty is what we like, and we like what we can feel.
I like your work, Mr. Lysakov
VL




LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc