ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Monday, October 27, 2008

If you open your world then you need more time to enjoy it

Since I quit working and in theory have nothing to do I am so busy I do not know what to do first.
I had to stop working because there were so many things I liked to do that my spare time was not enough.
And in this time of impatient the minutes are hate most are the ones I have to spend waiting.
For example the minutes my computer takes to start up.
The booting time is the worst of all and it looks everyday longer and longer.
It also looks like I'm not the only one, since the computer industry says it wants to give back some of those precious seconds.
In coming months, the world's major PC makers plan to introduce a new generation of quick-start computers, spotting a marketing opportunity in society that is growing short of time to waste.
Hewlett-Packard, Dell and Lenovo are rolling out machines that give people access to basic functions like e-mail and a Web browser in 30 seconds or less, since most of the time is spent for functions we do not need at once and not everyday.

The fast-boot systems are for a generation information-addicted, time saver, and over busy with multiple daily tasks.
If you open your world then you need more time to enjoy it.
We are addicted to a new globalization, where interests are growing and the daily time we can spend with them is always the same.
From this the need to cut useless waiting’s.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc