ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, February 08, 2007

How (not) to pay taxes

Certain people do it because they want to save money, others because they are dishonest for nature, others simply because it is nice to have more on your own bank account, I DO IT AS A MISSION.

And as a missionary, I want to help the others to do the same.

I think it is a self defence strategy and so I do not feel guilty about it.
On the contrary, I really think is it extremely important to help the others to survive.

I am talking about Italy and Europe, I am not so deep in other countries' laws...

As they say in Napoli: "surviving is a fight, everyday you wake up and you know for sure somebody up there in Rome is studying (or paying somebody to study, which is even worse, because he is wasting Public Money) how to fuck you and your family with new taxes and new VAT and new whatever..
And everyday you HAVE to think how to survive new taxes and new VAT and new Whatever..."

Every new tip is welcome...

1) Hide everything: that is, what you have, what you earn, what you think, what you dream...

2) Always deny. Whatever it is always say: I do not know, I do not have, I do not understand...

3) Show poverty and live in luxury (which is not so easy, tips how to welcome...)

4) Never say: I can do this, I can do that...

5) Last for today: marry a rich husband and let him pay...
 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc