ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Please blog my blog

It is funny.

Just yesterday I posted about important people who do not like comments on their blogs, or better, they want to CONTROL comments on their blog.

The facts are the following:

I tell you what happened yesterday.
I wanted to try a new strategy to upgrade my rankings.
Google says the only way is having links from important websites, so I tried to write some comments in the top blogs.
But it looks like that is the most difficult thing to do.
As a naïve and "bacterial" blog writer I mistakenly supposed that people would be happy to have somebody commenting on their website.
Nothing of that kind.
If you go for example in the blog "Hot air" which I would rename "hot air mixed to juicy arrogance" you find out that, first you have to be a "registered member" second, sorry, but the registrations are closed and not only, "they reserve the right to kick you out whenever it pleases them".
Well, I think one can easily survive without being a member of that "hot air mixed to juicy arrogance", nevertheless I was negatively surprised that so arrogant people could reach such a high ranking.

And I love commenting.
Besides looking for links (which I am not even sure really works)I am looking for ideas and reading is the best way to exercise your mind.
It comes without saying that I like to communicate and commenting on a blog is MY WAY to communicate.
For me going to somebody's website or blog is like being invited to his "virtual place", reading what he has to say, entering his thoughts and commenting is a polite way to say "hallo I am here, I agree or I disagree or allow me to say this or that..."
It is what makes blogging much better than writing an article on a newspaper.
It is what catches the audience and what helps to spread ideas to make new ideas that will catch other people who will transform those ideas in new words (hopefully and not JUST copying)and make new blogs to which there will be new comments and so on...
Then I finally come to the point.
What could I think of somebody who offers me a program that ACTUALLY pays when people blog about my blog, to promote my blog and build traffic?
My blog is called VoIP and not Hot air.
And VoIP means Voice Over IP and includes my voice, from my blog and not only on an alternative Telephone service...
I think that good ideas are the ones that make roots and make new ideas and new ideas make a new and hopefully better world.
Jeff Jarvis once defined advertise on blogs as an "insidious effort to buy bloggers’ voice and credibility in the name of buzz".
I see it as a challenge.
If I like to write about the things I like, would I be able to write about something else?
It is a much better way than just a passive review or an ad you put on your website. It is much more effective too.
It is also much more creative (and THAT IS THE FUN)
You decide what and how and when and also if...And you are even paid for!!!

PS But How to make people blogging about your blog? Suggestions welcome!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc