ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Saturday, February 10, 2007

High page rankings

If I said I never cared for rankings I would say a lie, let's put it in this way: I never cared TOO MUCH about page ranking.
In principle it shouldn't be so difficult, you just have to fool a computer...
But IT IS.
It looks like that computer is quite smart, or at least the one who programmed it.
I asked around and had one answer: it is easy, just write the things people like to read.
As If I didn't know.
Of course when you write what people want to read it should be a natural consequence to have a lot of people actually reading your blog and hence the high ranking.
The problem is: I do not doubt that there are some people who like to read what I write (I would have liked to write many, but being humble prevented me), but If I do not have a high page rank and I am not in a good position on search engines, how can they find me and find what they would be happy to read?
I, on my side, am very sure there are out there a lot of blogs I would enjoy reading, but how to find them?

So, this matter of high page rank should be manged in a different way.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc