ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Again on can you copyright an idea?

Deb,
I was ON PURPOSE provocative and joking.
The fact is that THERE is simply nothing to do with people who copy.
Take it the way I do.
Studying for me (as for anybody else) was studying what the ones before me had to say and write.
I learned from them and after copying one day I was able to say somethng that was "mine".
Every generation hands to the next one its discoveries so that we never begin from the beginning.
That is what makes progress, that is what makes the world go on.
And it is positive that somebody copies you.
It helps to spread what you think and say.
That is what progress is made of.
Was there somebody who paid any copyright for using the letters of the alphabet? And they were a much bigger invention of what we can say in a blog...
Can you copyright an idea?
You could, but an idea makes new ideas and new ideas make the progress...
Don't you want to be part of it?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc