ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Challenge me, I´ll surprise you

There is nothing more stimulating than having to do the impossible...that brings usually out the best of you.
First: it is far from boring.
Which I guess is the most important virtue of everything I do or think or dream.
Second: it needs creativity.
I eat creativity every seconds of my day. Even when I wash my windows.
I am always trying new ways and new products.
I am still far from the results I would like to have, but close enough to satisfaction.
Third: it needs work.
And working is the nicest way to spend your time.
The secret is doing your work the best way. Even washing dishes.
One example? Trying to clean your normal glass glasses, so that they look like crystal...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc