ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The life of the others

I cannot say it is one of the best movies I recently saw, but I can say it is one of the movies I liked best (recently).
May be because I feel personally involved in it, living in the ex DDR (GDR) Republic.

I like to read History, not the one written in books, the one told by ordinary people, living an ordinary life, happening to be more or less in places where history is made.
And I saw that whatever is the frame, the life is similar.
Good or bad, better, sometimes good and sometimes bad.
It is the ordinary life made by ordinary people.
Good people and bad people.

I liked this movie, because it is a fair mirror of unfair events.
Not just one sided right and one sided wrong.
Mostly both sided feelings, including the ones we mostly despise which are oppression, injustice and arrogance.
From a diamond nothing grows, from manure flowers do.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=a290fbfb2dabf576491bbfbeda3c15bc